by- Tom Kubrak
You’re going to face a very challenging and tempting situation. What are you going to do when you face it and who are you going to turn too? In some cases it’s only you.
Yes you may have rules set in place for yourself and your employees but keeping in mind the Values might save you when something comes up that isn’t in the rule book.
Value System example
These are three words for your company or team that you and your employees memorize and get deeply ingrained in themselves.
Why is this important?
- When your thinking about calling out of work… you remember… Reliable
- When you’re short on rent and thinking about taking a few extra bucks from the register you remember… Trustworthy
- When you’re in a busy time for the business and all seems impossible, and you feel like quitting afterwards you remember… Resilient.
Having just these words ingrained in everybody in your companies minds can save you from a lot of trouble in the long run.
- Dealing with firing someone for being untrustworthy
- Filing a lawsuit on an employee for stealing
- Dealing with hiring another person that’s “The Right Fit”
These aren’t easy things to deal with and can cost you a lot of money in the long run but…
If you have a Value System it could be avoided.
“When your values are clear, making decisions becomes easier.” -Roy E. Disney
By- Tom Kubrak
Follow @readyaction.blog on Instagram and Twitter for updates and more!
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org to get your story featured on ReadyAction
IG & TWTR @tomkubrak